Spinal Stenosis May Be Causing Your Low Back Pain? Chiropractic Care Can Help!

What is spinal stenosis?spinal stenosis

-a narrowing of the spinal canal
-may result in low back pain, limping, a loss of feeling in the legs
-caused due to degeneration in the spine
-may exist for years before causing pain and symptoms

Can you get better if diagnosed with spinal stenosis?

-stenosis cannot be cured, but can be improved and slowed down

How can chiropractic care help?

-chiropractors can evaluate and diagnose spinal stenosis
-chiropractic adjustments, exercise, and self-care instruction provided
-chiropractic care can reduce your symptoms and improve your quality of lifechiropractor

Call us today for an appointment at 970-241-6366! Early diagnosis of stenosis is key to successfully managing this condition.

7 Responses to Spinal Stenosis May Be Causing Your Low Back Pain? Chiropractic Care Can Help!
  1. Taylah
    May 28, 2014 | 7:00 pm

This is very interesting, You’re an excessively professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and look forward to searching for extra of your
    magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site
    in my social networks

2. wkliwanag
    June 20, 2014 | 12:56 pm

Thank you!

3. Deanna R. Jones
    March 23, 2015 | 12:20 pm

Thanks for the information! I’ve always wondered about the cause of my lower back pain and loss of feeling in my legs. It’s good to know that the condition that I have is spinal stenosis. Even though there isn’t a cure for it, it’s still good to know that it can be treated so that my symptoms won’t be as severe. I’ll be sure to see a chiropractor to give me the treatment that I need to help improve my symptoms.

4. wkliwanag
    April 28, 2015 | 10:11 pm

Thanks so much for commenting and visiting.

5. wkliwanag
    April 29, 2015 | 6:49 pm

Thanks for visiting our site and for commenting. Spinal degeneration is general is a progressive condition, but the process of further degeneration and severity of symptoms can absolutely be slowed down and managed. I would love to hear how your chiropractic visits go in the management of your condition and symptoms. Dr. K

6. eastchester chiropractor
    September 1, 2015 | 2:43 am

Hey yes spinal stenosis causing back pain.And Chiropractic helps you a lot.

7. wkliwanag